Monday, March 18, 2019

In Jo’s Yard – 4 Garden Tour Inspiration


Ah, The Village’s FNPS first Spring garden tour!  I have been looking forward to it.  A part-time job though interferes slightly with my plans.  I have an online event to facilitate 2AM-8AM.  So I determine I will at least visit the four new gardens that have not been on previous tours.  


Do you know what I am looking forward to the most, once my yard is converted?  Walking through it.  I don’t know why, but I am envisioning a riot of colors, some wonderful floral scents and oh, the sounds and sight of birds!  Maybe some graceful flitting butterflies!  I imagine I will look forward to mornings with gloves and clippers.  There was quite a variety of pathways in the yards on this tour – flagstone, pine bark, melaleuca (florimulch), white sand!  I think I could walk miles around my Florida Native yard.  


          Different types of pathways around two homes with Native Landscapes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In Jo's Yard - last post - Join Facebook group

 It has been a pleasure writing this blog, but it is time to move on.  My Villages Chapter of the Florida Native Plant Society has started a...